Saturday, January 22, 2011

NEW YEAR - NEW WORK!

Happy New Year and Best Wishes to All!


I know that I have been really quiet coming down to late last year but I was really working hard to update my portfolio.  Although I love doing real life transformations and always will, I was itching to do some fantasy type looks and have fun with the colors on my palettes - airbrush and conventional alike. 


Soooooo...I did just that and I can now start posting up some of my work which was really a labour of love and my ladies did such a wonderful job...Momma's proud!


This is just a start to the type of things I wanna do for the year and finally I have chosen to join the YouTube community, so look out for that as well!


BTW - for the Carnival Babies out there, you know yourselves...I will be posting info on Carnival Makeup & Body Coverage for Stretch Marks soon!


Enjoy!


Facebook Page - DAJ Airbrush Makeup Professionals




DAJ Signing Out!















No comments:

Post a Comment