Saturday, March 27, 2010

MAKEUP PIC MISHAP

Hi!

I did promise (especially myself!) to come back and update the blog with the other look of the Muslim Bride - Farah however my camera malfunctioned and I lost the pic :-( sigh....

So, I have a bridesmaid and friend to apply makeup tomorrow and I intend to do airbrush eyeshadow and lashes as well on them both.  I will list out the products during the Easter Holidays.

I am waiting on my products that include eyeshadow and airbrush eyebrows from Dinair & TemptuPro.  As soon as I get them I will take out some pics and post a review.  So exciting!

I also mentioned that I will be taking pics of the stuff I do carry and I will review which ones are better.  I wish I had a camera to do this so ppl could see, but bit by bit right?!  I do enjoy blogging though when I actually could get off my ass to do it lol.

Anyway, I will be back during the week so bye bye....

DAJ Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment