Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THE SECOND MUSLIM BEAUTY

As I promised, my second beauty of a muslim bride is Farah and her final pic is here.

Her makeup was of course airbrush based along with some conventional selections.  If there is ever a time that the makeup must stay put is whenever I come into contact with muslim brides and their beautiful hijabs.  The amount of movement that will occur to put them on, with conventional makeup will ultimately streak and leave 'footprints' on the garments.

That's why, to me, its even more imperative to ensure that the makeup is resistant to movement and the airbrush will always be the best choice.

BELOW LISTS WHAT WAS USED:

FACE:
  • OCC Cosmetics in the Y Collection - Y3 and Y2 as the higlight shade
  • OCC Cosmetics Blush in Hush
  • Eyebrows by MAC in Spiked and clear gel
EYES:
  • Gold & Bronze Eyeshadows from Coastal Scents on entire eyelid and crease
  • Warm Brown Eyeshadow under the lower lashes
  • MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood
  • Revlon Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Black Loreal Mascara
LIPS:
  • Lauren Hutton Lip Pencil (as I write this I can't remember the shade name but it was definitely a rose tinted color)
  • Lip Sealer by Mehron
As I mentioned before, I reduced any use of powder so there wouldn't be any mishaps, hope you guys like it!

DAJ Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment