Tuesday, March 1, 2011

AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!!

Hi Guys!

I am so happy to show off this particular transformation with my client - Denise.  She called me indicating that she wanted to cover her legs that carried marks and also have airbrush makeup done for an all-inclusive carnival event.

When I met her, we hit it off immediately and I set off to do a transformation on her face and legs.  I was also excited to try out some new products especially an OCC Lip Tar in Harlot and Inglot Eye Shadow Pigments.  Before I give a final review, I want to still do some additional testing.

Her under eye circles were the greatest areas to cover as shown in the before pic, but I must admit, I was stunned with the end result.  The airbrush makeup by TEMPTUPro really changed her face by filling in the lines and creating a softer focus.

Check it out!



Face : Airbrush Makeup by TEMPTUPro
Eye Primer: Two Faced Shadow Insurance
EyeShadow: Inglot in bronze & eggplant
Lips: Black Opal Liner & OCC Lip Tar in Harlot

DAJ Signing Out!




No comments:

Post a Comment