Thursday, February 26, 2009

Carnival Makeup Pics from C2K9

Well, I can finally put some 'pen to paper' and talk about my experience with Carnival and the makeup applications...It was fun, hectic and of course didn't get a chance to do all the makeup I would have liked to do...but I am happy with how they turned out.

From 1:00 a.m. we were out from Point Fortin and our first stop was at Woodford Street. From then on we went straight to the Mas Camp and it has been pace since then...my body still is recovering.

Check out some of my pics! My album is on my both my website (see on the right) or facebook page!

I just want to say again thank you for your patience and your willingness to wait for me...I really hope it was worth it.

Next year, I am going full on airbrush with not just the makeup but the body as well (as in abs etc), so look out for that.

DAJ Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment