Friday, August 27, 2010

DAY 1 OF 2 DAY TEST OF MODEL IN A BOTTLE

Hi Folkses!


Friday 2010 August 27
6:15 am:


Started using Model in a Bottle after makeup application.  I did not deviate from my typical makeup routine and I used:
  • Neutrogena Shine Control Moisturizer
  • Temptu Silicone Primer
  • Avon Loose Powder as my foundation and finishing powder (in one) for a light application
I arrived at work at 7:20am and my skin started to shine and it wasn't pretty...I will give a true look of the face at around noon for you to see how it looks after the makeup starts to melt away.

12:00 noon:
As you can see, my nose is very shiny and the pic was taken with an IPhone so there was no flash.  In fact my face was incredibly shiny for the entire day...and it wasn't the pretty kind of shine either.

I will try it again and this time I will use foundation (mousse formula) and then set it over.  Another thing I will do differently is airbrush it on, I mean after all, this is what I do...

After I come home tomorrow afternoon, then I will give a final rating. 

3 comments: