Sunday, May 9, 2010

MS. ELEGANT MOM PAGEANT - MAY 08 2010

Hi Folks!

Well as you guys know by now, I was involved in the captioned pageant for one of the contestants - Ms. Kerniel James from Tobago.

It was held at Cascadia Hotel in St. Anns, Trinidad and to tell you the truth, I didn't even know it existed but there are a lot of them occurring more frequently now.  Its great for the contestants though, as one of my friends told me, it builds character and confidence that may not be developed in another environment.

Well, needless to say, I think that the coordination was badly wanting in that department 'coordination'. I had to leave as I was developing a cold and had 2 hrs to drive back home so, I was craving my bed and my contestant hadn't shown up yet - our meeting time was 4pm, this was after 6pm. :(

However, when she finally arrived, I got it together and did a 'cut crease' look with eyeshadow from Coastal Scents and the airbrush foundation was OCC. I wanted to use TEMPTUPRO AQUA as its just there in my kit but didn't want to experiment on that night.

As I mentioned before, I left earlier - around 8pm - not really that early but the other MUAs were working on their ppl and I was told later that the 1st pick of the top ten wasn't even called and it was around 12pm.  Not me!

I really hope though that she did well, I think she looked gorge, but hey I'm biased.  Here is the final pic of what she looked like, of course I will not put her before.  Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. hey, i was a contestant for this competition 2 years ago, at that time the competition was on schedule and everything flowed, i'm sorry it went that way Sat night. your girl looked great however!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace under fire girl...good job!!

    ReplyDelete