Thursday, June 23, 2011

SO IT CONTINUES...ANOTHER MAKEUP HAUL

Hi guys!

You know I live for this, knowing that there are packages in the mail either via TTPOST or skybox with my soon to be fav makeup items to be used and abused lol...

Today's quick notice is on my Makeup Creations Brush Roll and a SmashBox Eye Primer.  Did I mention its the 1st very amateur video I'm doing?!  Excitement right? lol....smh....



Makeup Creations Brush Roll:
 
This I purchased from www.makeupcreations.com and I am already in love with this....I've just been opening and closing it for the entire time I had it.  As you can see its pretty long (probably longer than the brush belt) and has approximately 42 slots for brushes and they stay pretty securely with a flap to cover the top of the brush bristles with a tie to secure the entire thing.

SmashBox PhotoFinish Lid Primer:
I am always looking for that eyelid eyeshadow primer that will grab onto the airbrush eyeshadows and ensure longevity and I've tried alot of them and the results can be varied and not consistent.
TemptuPro artists advised me to try the Smashbox version and after I collected it, I tried it on and it felt nice and creamy and seems to have dried to a matte finish.  It boasts of having the ability of "soft focus pearls" to help "diminish the appearance of fine lines and discoloration on the lids".  However nothing beats actually using it to see how it works, right?!

I have a photoshoot on Saturday with 3 models so I am definitely excited to try it out.  I will try and take pics in between for another in depth review of the product but trust me, I seem to be having senior moments (lol) where I forget but I will make sure and remember for you to see.

I am going to give them a test run on Saturday and I will let you know how they work out. 

DAJ Signing Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment